When do you know it's time to grow? We'd all like to know the answer to that question, but I have a better one: how do you know when it's time to grow? When you look in the mirror and say to yourself, "It's time to break free from this cocoon and spread my wings like a butterfly."
I'd say you've started your growth journey when you're no longer content with yourself, your decisions, your attitude, your emotions, and so on. You may wonder where to begin, and I can assure you that it will not be simple. However, the determination to grow is the first step. Accept that as you progress, you will lose, which is an unavoidable part of the process that you must accept. You must be satisfied with letting go of whatever is holding you back in order to grow. Whether it's your setting, your surroundings, or your thinking, something needs to change.
Here are the actions to take:
• Begin by being honest with yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but addressing your mistakes is one of the many steps to becoming a better person.
•A large part of your change is getting out of your comfort zone. It might be frightening, but it can also be exciting; don't be afraid to take risks in life and try new things.
• Be open to discovering a new aspect of yourself; you never know what awaits you out there.
• Have your own ideas.Don't look to others for approval; instead, look to yourself.
• Comparing your personal growth to that of others will only lead you backwards rather than forwards. Stop worrying about others noting your progress and just do it.
• Always remember to include God in everything you do.Don't give up on him; he'll never desert you. You can wish to develop all you want, but if God isn't a part of your personal journey, has it really started? Do not abandon him. Knowing you couldn't have done it without him is the finest part of your development.
MARCH 2, 2022